MOVING can be a tricky business and many people can be tentative transporting expensive items.

While most people already have home and contents insurance (and if you don’t it’s worthwhile to investigate), an added option for some people is to acquire moving insurance. Accidents do occur – and the added peace of mind further insurance can provide is essential for some.

What we often discover on our daily business is that a large majority of people underestimate the worth of their possessions. Take the time to make a thorough inventory and even have your items assessed by professionals.

To find out more Call Move Me Group and pick our brain. We know how to move you right.


It is very important to be informed of what your insurance covers exactly . When you move with Move Me Group you are automatically covered for fire, overturn and loss while in transit, and this is true for all professional removalists in NSW. Make sure you ask for a Certificate of Currency for proof of insurance.

Our Insurance Policies

  1. Workers Compensation.
  2. Marine & Transit (Carriers) up to $50,000 per load.
  3. Public & Products Liability $20m.
  4. Complete vehicle insurance Comprehensive Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance.

Get Your Insurance Now

Simply visit and complete a quick online form prior to your move. Please remember that you have to add Move Me Group as your referer.

Certificate of Currency For Public Liability

Please download the files:

Associated Marine Goods In Transit (Carriers) Insurance

Public and Products Liability Cover


Request a callback

Removalist Locations Heading Text

Muval's hotfrog profile
Muval's sitejabber profile